- Working with Singapore client: being a senior developer and point of communication in an omni-channel project for one of the largest companies in Singapore.
- Scheduling, tracking progress, managing the team.
- Checking project progress, combination with customer and project manager.
- Preparing document related to the given tasks;
- Own work organization on the basis of superior guideline and resulting from project schedule;
- Active participation in project, group and team meetings;
- Co-operation with team members in project implementation
- Participation in internal training sessions. Sharing own knowledge with other team members;
- Conducting internal training sessions and presentations.
- Experienced in NodeJS for at least 3 years including Express.JS and TypeScript.
- Experienced in Software Architecture patterns (Microservices, Clean Architecture, MVC)
- Experienced in Serverless architecture on AWS (Lambda, DynamoDB, S3, CodePipeline)
- Experienced with version control systems such as Git (mandatory)
- Experienced in working both scrum and agile teams
- Experienced of working using TDD and BDD methodologies
- Have logical thinking and architecture mindset
- Good at English communication.
- Opportunity to work in a professional, lean, and dynamic environment
- Opportunity to get on-job training and promotion
- Opportunity to work onsite in Singapore, starting with 3 months
- Great company culture with in/out of office activities that help develop the candidate’s professional and personal growth.
- Healthcare and social insurance