Android Developer ($500 – $1200)
Who we are?
Founded in 2014, Crystal Techs is a software development company that builds custom business solutions and applications. We are proud of our high-qualified staff who has more than 20 years of experience in software development including web, mobile and desktop applications.
We’ve been chosen by numerous worldwide clients in North America, Australia and Europe from day one, some of the latest portfolios are Changi Airport, Under Armour, Manulife, AIA, Crumpler, etc.
The most important characters to our team are…
• You are enthusiast for working in a fast-paced startup. You love collaborative working space with driven engineering team.
• You are able to manage yourself and your time during project assignments. You know how to priorities.
• You are ready to roll-up your sleeves, stay focus and get things done.
• You are in love with technology. You like learning new things and you can learn quickly. You tirelessly looking for new best practice and eager to make it real.
• You communicate clearly and eager to speak up what’s in your mind tactfully. You are the person that willing to say: “Hey guys, I think what we did was good but now I have better idea to make it great”.
• You enjoy dealing with people from various backgrounds. You respect different cultures & personalities.
• You are motivated and driven. You volunteer to improve things without being asked first.
What’s the day of Senior Engineer Android looks like?
As a Senior Engineer Android, you will deliver high-quality software products based on requirements using Agile process. Your ability to independently code an Android App end-to-end, including the back-end will enable you to help drive projects, mentor junior engineers and take on more responsibility.
This job might be fit for you if
• You have bachelor’s degree in a technical or scientific field. Software Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or IT preferred,
• Or have engineering wisdom equivalent to 2 years progressive experience
• You have experience in one/more of these programing languages/platforms: Java, Android SDK
• You have experience estimating scope of projects based on high level and ambiguous requirements/business goals
• You have experienced 3 full software lifecycles
• You are able to communicate effectively in written and spoken English
• Published/distributed at least 2 apps
Extra awesome if
• You have 5 full lifecycles of experience
• You are familiar with Domain Driven Design
• You are familiar with Functional Reactive Programing (FRP) & unit testing (behavioral testing, test driven design)
• You are familiar with Agile Methodology
• You have knowledge of software design patterns
• You have experience creating concrete requirements from high level and ambiguous business goals
• You have working knowledge of architecture patterns
• You have contributed to open source projects
• You have published/distributed at least 2 apps to Play Store (with live links)
WHAT WE OFFER?
• Competitive Salary
• Silicon Valley Culture & Work Environment
• Laptop & Mobile Phone Purchase Program
• Healthcare Insurance
• Career Grade & Employee Development Program
– Negotiable salary rate (depends on your ability and experience) range from USD $400-$1200
– Probation periods with full salary
– Having chance to work with and learn from many experts from around the world (Hungary, US, Australia, Singapore and Finland…)
– Joining in Dynamic & Flexible Working Environment
– Annual outing trip; monthly English Training; Music Training…
Send us your CV and portfolio to apply to [email protected]