Founded in 2014, Crystal Techs is a software development company that builds custom business solutions and applications. We are proud of our high-qualified staff who has more than 20 years of experience in software development including web, mobile and desktop applications.
We’ve been chosen by numerous worldwide clients in North America, Australia and Europe from day one, some of the latest portfolios are Changi Airport, Under Armour, Manulife, AIA, Crumpler, etc.
– Participate as developer in software development projects for international customers under supervision of our team and our partner leaders from Vietnam, Singapore, Indonesia, the US. Further information about such projects could be possibly discussed during interviews.
– Perform maintenance and support tasks on existing software systems upon request of the customer
– Contribute to improving the quality and design of the existing code base
– Provide technical problem resolution for less complex problems
The ideal candidate:
– Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks such as Laravel, Zend, Yii
– Good knowledge of eCommerce Magento, Drupal is a big plus
– Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
– Understanding of MVC design patterns, OOP
– Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
– Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
– Have knowledge and experience in Web Application framework such as Angular, React, Backbone is plus
– Experience in Agile Scrum, Git.
– Good communication in English
– Willingness to learn new technologies both by training and self-learning
– Negotiable salary rate (depends on your ability and experience) range from USD $400-$1200
– Probation periods with full salary
– Having chance to work with and learn from many experts from around the world (Hungary, US, Australia, Singapore and Finland…)
– Joining in Dynamic & Flexible Working Environment
– 20 leave days/year; annual outing trip; monthly English Training; Music Training…
Send us your CV and portfolio to apply [email protected]