SENIOR ANDROID DEVELOPER
- Working with client: being a senior/technical lead and point of communication in banking project for one of the largest bank.
- Scheduling, tracking progress, managing the team.
- Checking project progress, combination with customer and project manager.
- Preparing document related to the given tasks;
- Own work organization on the basis of superior guideline and resulting from project schedule;
- Active participation in project, group and team meetings;
- Co-operation with team members in project implementation
- Participation in internal training sessions. Sharing own knowledge with other team members;
- Conducting internal training sessions and presentations;
- Coaching multinational team (Indian, Filipinos, …)
- Have experience in Android (Java) for at least 3 years.
- Native testing frameworks, Espresso/UI Automator and XCUITest is great advantage.
- Logical thinking, deep understanding of object-oriented programming
- Software architectural pattern: MVVM
- Good at English communication.
- Have a product on the apple store is bonus.
- Ability to research and apply new technology.
- Opportunity to work in a professional, modern and dynamic environment
- Opportunity to get on-job training and promotion
- Opportunity to onsite in Singapore/another country
- Great company culture with in/out of office activities that help to develop candidate’s ability and creativity
- Healthcare and social insurance
- Email: email@example.com
- Skype: hoangmaiphuong11193 (Ms. Phương)